'Tis the Season to Give!
Tis the Season to be Jolly & Giving!
Usually every year we send out Calendars to our clients, and we have a free poinsettia for each of you available at our office for pick up. This allows us to see all of your merry faces and catch up on how things have been going over the last year. As you know, this year is unlike any other we've experienced before. With the second wave of COVID19 hitting Nanaimo and BC as whole relatively hard, we need to do what's best to prevent the spread and transmission. As a result, we are sad to say that poinsettias will not be happening this year. We look forward to re-implementing this tradition next year once COVID19 hopefully settles down or a vaccine is administered.
Despite this unfortunate cancellation, your yearly calendars have been sent out!
In lieu of poinsettias, we've decided to donate $1000.00 to the Nanaimo Foundation. The Nanaimo Foundation is a Canadian charity that works with a multitude of different donors to raise funds for local charitable organizations. Organizations that they've given to in previous years, include but are not limited to:
- Community Response Fund (COVID-19 relief fund)
- Tom Harris Community Endowment Fund
- Tom Harris Fund for Families
- Garrett Paquette Fund
- Nanaimo Community Hospice
- Central Vancouver Island Multicultural Society
- People for a Healthy Community on Gabriola
- Crossroads Pregnancy Centre
- Gabriola Community Bus Foundation
- Vancouver Island University Foundation
- The Men’s Centre
Stay Safe Out There!
Dustin & Cody
Layzell-Dreger & Associates