Your home will likely be the greatest financial investment you'll ever make. With the help of a trained real estate agent, it can also be your wisest. Give yourself every opportunity to come out on top by working with Layzell Dreger & Associates.
The Layzell Dreger & Associates Home Buyer Service Program
Our exclusive Home Buyer Service Program will empower you with key market information and every possible advantage to ensure you become an educated buyer. Educated buyers are able to make informed decisions creating a stress free and enjoyable home buying process.
Here's what you can expect from us when you enroll in our program:
• Access to property listings from a variety of advanced property search programs.
• Proactive prospecting within your desired area to locate potential sellers with homes that match your criteria, that are not actively for sale on the market now but may be considering selling.
• Access to For Sale By Owner homes that match your criteria.
• Up-to-the minute access to the best deals on the market, including brand new MLS listings, newly price reduced properties, current bank power of sales, new home options, private sales and deals under contract that have fallen through.
• The most current real estate market information that may impact your buying decision, including mortgage changes, statistical sales data on median house prices, sales and months of inventory, local area market changes, trends and much more.
Get All the ListingsNew homes for sale hit the real estate market daily. Our team will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Often, buyers can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. We will save you valuable time by making sure you only see properties that meet your needs and investment preferences.
Inside InformationAs you compare the best deals, we will provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Professionals on Your Side
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process. Layzell Dreger & Associates will represent you and get you the best deal possible. Expect them to attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out, and to handle the paperwork related to the sale. An agent can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Get the Best Deal
Working with a dedicated team on your next home purchase will save you time and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell.
Contact us anytime to learn more about the local home buying process.